Cornell United Way 2012-2013
President David J. Skorton on Supporting the United Way of Tompkins County
We need your help!
The Cornell United Way (CUW) needs $31,000 to reach its goal for this year’s campaign, which ends on March 31, 2013. If you have considered giving but haven’t yet, now is the time! Your gift, regardless of size, helps the United Way of Tompkins County (UWTC) to meet the critical needs of individuals and the community.
MATCHING GIFTS SUPPORT HUNGER AND FOOD SECURITY
Now is the perfect time to contribute to the CUW campaign! The UWTC has received a challenge grant from an anonymous donor to match, dollar for dollar, up to $20,000, any gift to hunger and food security programs, which help provide warm meals and fresh, nutritious foods to children and families in our area. That’s right, your gift to these programs will be matched 100% through March 31, 2013, so donate now!
Hilltop Jamboree 2013 to benefit UWTC
The Hilltop Jamboree Carnival will be held March 9, noon-5 p.m., Barton Hall. The carnival supports the Ithaca community, local schools, community centers, shelters and families.
Admission: $5. All proceeds will be donated to the United Way of Tompkins County.
Hosted by the National Society of Minorities in Hospitality. For more information, visit cornellhilltopjamboree.wordpress.com/.
- 8th Annual Hilltop Jamboree Carnival - 3/7/2013
- Helping United Way of Tompkins County reach its 90/90 goal - 2/23/13
- Matching grant doubles value of United Way campaign pledges - 2/7/13
- United Way campaign ongoing - 1/24/13
- Basketball, hockey, dinner highlight Employee Celebration - 1/22/13
- United Way of Tompkins County needs you - 10/31/12